Beauty products & primers are here to stay because more and more people are into enhancing the beauty they already have. There are many reasons for using these primers for minimizing pores but studies have shown that there are two main reasons why women wear makeup. These include:
- Hiding insecurities. Women use makeup to camouflage what they think is not beautiful in them facially.
- Making themselves attractive. Women feel they are more beautiful or more attractive when they use makeup.
Not only women have resorted to wearing makeup to stay or become beautiful or hide their facial flaws. Children have jumped on the bandwagon or should I say, have been forced to jump on the bandwagon. Parents love to see their children wearing makeup. Of course, this does not spare them to receive flak just like what happened to Katie Price more than a couple of years ago when she shared on Instagram photos of her daughter wearing heavy makeup. Another issue that transpires here is that children have sensitive skin that needs to be taken care of. Without extra care, the use of makeup can damage the skin of these children.
Beauty products & primers have to include tips for parents with children wearing makeup. This is also to make sure that these kids are protected. Here are some tips for parents who have children who wear makeup.
- Build an open line of communication. Establishing an open communication with your child is an essential element in guiding her on what is socially acceptable and what the family allows. Through this, parents can establish their expectations and set limits accordingly.
- Mind what they buy. More than anything, parents should know that their kids need what is only safe for them. Buying safe cosmetics products including makeup requires that parents do the research. Giving your child an advice not to buy products with allergy or irritation-causing ingredients is essential. Taking the time to research about safe makeup products indicates your love and care to your kids.
- Go for less and simple Parents should not overindulge their preteen children into using heavy makeup. At the onset, the parents should encourage their children at this age with the use of lip-gloss, powder, and foundation. The application of makeup should be accorded with simplicity.
- Establish skin regimen that is healthy. Children need parents whom they can look up to. Establishing and maintaining a healthy skin regimen and sharing it to your child maximizes the possibility of your child doing the same regimen. When you talk about skin care to your child, make sure that you walk the talk.
Beauty products & primers play an important role in the achievement and maintenance of beauty. In the case of parents with children wearing makeup, they have the responsibility to make sure that their children avoid going overboard.